Aller au contenu
Les Final Fantasy Forums

probleme avec FF 1.02

Invité despy69

Messages recommandés

Salut a tous

JŽai un petit probleme avec FF 1.02 (vous savez la version du jeux qui prend les patchs). QuelquŽun ici aurait il lŽamabilité de me traduire le "read me" svp , car jŽai peur de mal installé FF7 1.02 en effet des que je lance le jeux (avant lapparition des pub eidos et squaresoft) lecran deviens noir et le clavier et bloqué (meme escape etc ne marche pas , jai tout essayé) . cŽest possible que cela vienne de lŽinstallation ... sinon peut etre que la version ne sŽouvre pas sous windows 98 ?? ?ù

voila le read me

READ ME

Instructions:

By default this patch will extract to the Desktop. You need to copy both FF7Config.exe and Final Fantasy 7.exe to the directory on the hard drive that the game is installed to. (Usually c:\program files\square soft\final fantasy. Before you run the game you need to run the Final Fantasy 7 Configuration and select the Graphics configuration tab. Check the Riva box that is below the Resolution area of the dialogue box. Set the Display to Primary Display. Render to 3D hardware. Finally, click the OK box to save the settings.

Known Problems:

After installing the patch you receive the error; ŽMissing file GRU32.DLLŽ You will need to download the OpenGL Dynamic Link Libraries for Windows 95. You can find them at

http://babeard.simplenet.com/dll.html. The files you need are GRU32.ZIP and glide.zip. Unzip these files in your c:\windows\system directory.

If you have other problems with the game, after installing the patch please send e-mail to techsupp@eidos.com with the subject of Final Fantasy 7. You can also call our Technical Support in the U.S. at 415-547-1244. Our office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. pacific time, Monday through Friday.

jŽoublais ceci dans le cas ou ça ne marche pas ...

Try unchecking the "nvidia" checkbox, and see if it still lets you select hardware mode. If so, you have the "nvidia patch doesnŽt work when 8 bit paletted textures ARE supported" bug.

It will probably run, but most likely with screwey gfx.

QuelquŽun peut il mŽaider pour traduire la total please car je comprend rien ni a lŽanglais ni au pc ...